Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHatter
Know-it-all
Know-it-all

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Empty
PostSubject: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Okay, as many of you have found out, Gunz has updated. After all this time, they finally got smart (Go figure) and have adopted a cyclic redundancy check or CRC. Like Maplestory, both Game Guard AND Gunz executable go through a CRC, so you would have to bypass both (They probably took a hint from the success this method has had in Global Maple Story). For those of you unfamiliar with a CRC, I will explain what a check actually does. Ijji & Game Guard’s servers create packets of information (Their systems check them to make sure they have no errors) and send them to your computer. When you install and when you update, your computer has the information to check those packets, compare to what they should be, and send the okay back to Game Guard and Ijji. When you 'hack' what you're doing is modifying those addresses and telling the system to ignore what those addresses should do or your modifying what that address writes. The CRC will check the coding your computer sends back for the any change at all. If even the smallest fraction of the coding is different, the systems will recognize it as an error and fail to launch (In our case, we'll get an error log). So, to bypass CRC, you have to either make it check the wrong areas, or skip over the areas you have changed. I hope this helps you understand why you can't hack at the moment. For all of you who do not take time to read this, I don't plan to answer your "omg teh h4x is not t3h works wat i do?” I'll start working on a bypass and when either I finish or some one else does, you'll see the update in this post. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Puma Engine does bypass Game Guard up to revision 1041. However, it is useless without a CRC bypass. For those of you who would like to try creating one yourself, the engine and an updated .CT are posted.

Credits: Jewbacca for the CT, FelipeZé for the Engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I would like to discuss the error logs you have been getting. If you get an error log, it simply means that Game Guard has detected your hacking attempt. If you get an error log and you have no other programs running, it's because Game Guard is recognizing previous hacking attempts. Steps to eliminate the error log are the following..

1. Delete temporary Internet files.
2. Restart your computer.

You will be able to play Gunz after the following. If you plan to try and use your hacks on Gunz again with a Revolution Engine, follow the steps I laid out above and you shouldn't have any more problems with error logs.

Updated Files:

1. New (Working) .CT

2. Working Engine

Added Files:

1.QRFL's Ijji Is Gay.dll

2.WinRAR Trial

3. Appalsap's toggle6b.dll

Credits: Jewbacca for the addresses, FelipeZé for the engine, QRFL from Mafiacoders for Ijji Is Gay.dll, Appalsap for toggle6b.dll

[TUTORIAL]: Step-by-step

Using the UCE method:

1. Open up Puma Engine.

2. Click the open button (2nd icon on the top left) and choose GunZ.CT.

3. Open Gunz Launcher and login on the Ijji website.

4. On your UCE click the program watcher (First button on top left) and choose 'Process Watch'.

5. Click Play Live.

6. When you see Gunz.exe (2), click it once so it's highlighted, then click 'Open Process'.

7. Choose a server and tick the scripts. Have fun!

NOTE: I find it is best not to activate your scripts until you have established a connection with people on the server. Some people have had trouble with pinging out if they activate the scripts too early.

Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. GunZCT

Using Injec-Tor + Ijji is Gay:

1. Open Injec-TOR and click load.dll and choose QRFL's IJJI is G4Y.dll.

2. In the name of process box type Gunz.exe (Case-sensitive) and tick 'Use watch'.

3. Open Gunz Launcher and login to Ijji.

4. When you hit play live, eventually you will see "QRFL'S IJJI is G4Y.dll has been loaded successfully" and then you're done.

5. When you're in game, hit Numpad 0 for a rice ball to appear and restore ammo, hp, and ap.

NOTE: Do NOT spam numpad 0. If you hit it too many times too quickly, Gunz will crash. I've found that if you press it more than 4 times in one server, you'll crash. Enjoy!

Using Injec-TOR + toggle6b.dll

1. Open Injec-TOR and click load.dll and choose toggle.dll.

2. In the name of process box type Gunz.exe (Case-sensitive) and tick 'Use watch'.

3. Open Gunz Launcher and login to Ijji.

4. When you hit play live, eventually you will see "toggle.dll has been loaded successfully" and then you're done.

5. When you're in game, use these hotkey combinations for the following:

Alt + K = Klippety Klop
Alt + P = Pingou
Alt + H = HP Lock
Alt + A = AP Lock
Alt + F = Fast Switch/Reload
Alt + J = Infinite Jump

NOTE: This works, but it doesn't serve as a CRC bypass. It doesn't modify memory, so, the CRC's won't pick it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all of you who can't open .rar files and are too lazy/unable to search for it...Here's the link http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm. Download whichever one suits you (Besides the free ones --they don't serve the purpose you need). Remember, when you download this, it is only a trial period. It is free as long as you don't buy it. Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I can't add attachments ( I don't think), here are the links for the downloads

Puma Engine + CT = http://forum.gamecheetah.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1774&d=1183434343

QRFL's IJJI is G4Y = http://forum.gamecheetah.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786&d=1183489189

toggle6b.dll = http://forum.gamecheetah.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1837&d=1183828658

NOTE: Both .dll's have a working injector inside the .rar folder.
Back to top Go down
lucas4560
Admin
Admin
lucas4560

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:33 am

Wow if only this were a little more understandable. It is but its too long of a process for me Smile. To boring.
Back to top Go down
hawwwah
You know I am cool ;)
You know I am cool ;)
hawwwah

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:00 am

it might be a good idea to cut that down, there will be a noob (like me) who just gets confused
Back to top Go down
TheChosenNooblet
Not so Nooby after all......
Not so Nooby after all......
TheChosenNooblet

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:20 am

its easier to just skip to the part you want.
Back to top Go down
http://cheatcentral.co.nr
meltedma

PostSubject: Re: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:59 pm

TheChosenNooblet wrote:
its easier to just skip to the part you want.
Agreed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.   Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on a CRC bypass. Undetected UCE, .CT, and .DLL's.
Page 1 of 1