Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucas4560
Admin
Admin
lucas4560

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:33 pm

Dude i just looked at some trailers and this game is going to be awesome. They did the game intierly in HD Graphics. You can see the blood dripping of his suit or any enime that hes killed. You cut people in half and stuff. The barbaric enimes whatever their name are (i forget) they rip peoples arms off. If a enime captin says throw g-nades the you are going to get pleted with g-nades lol! It look awseome i pre-oderd it and cant wait for release i was there the day it was gonna be pre-orderable and was first on list at gamestop Smile. I hope that mean i get first dibs on there halo 3 stock Smile.

PRE ORDER IF YOU STILL CAN ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
meltedma

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Lol, I used to be addicted to it, but one day, my mom called me down for dinner......was it really dinner time?YES! But what else..........HUH?! GUITAR HERO?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!I never played halo again...... Theres my story Sleep You fell asleep on me?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Whip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Ohhh Man.. I want guitar hero so bad.. That game is soooo fun.. I go down to Noobs alot.. Whenever im there.. I play that for the whole time.. ( Noobs is a gaming place ) Dude.. Your so lucky Sad
Back to top Go down
lucas4560
Admin
Admin
lucas4560

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 am

Guitar hero is fun but if you like it so mcuh then learn to play guitar its very hard at the begning but when you get good its so much fun to compose music record and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3
Page 1 of 1