AuthorMessage
TheChosenNooblet
Not so Nooby after all......
TheChosenNooblet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-07

The types of hacks in Gunz Empty
PostSubject: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:05 am

Perfect Hp Lock: This is a HP lock that works like MS godmode. It locks your HP at say 200,000. Why at that number, noone knows

Perfect Ap Lock: Same concept as above.

Lawnmower: Your sword is constantly swiping infront of you, even though you don't see it, works well with 2x swords. *TIP* It still works when you have guns equiped, and it seems to go faster

Super Switch / Reload: You have no delay on reloading or switching weapons at all. There is no side effects to this unlike pingou.

Infinite massive: You automatically have massive, and it never runs out.

Infinite Block: You can hold down the block button as long as you want.

Wall Hack: Allows you to shoot through wall's.

Infinite Jump: Allows you to jump as much as you want, as long as you want, and as high up in the air as you want. Havn't tried yet but I should be a dc hack

Ninja Flip: When a sword is equiped you will do flips when jumping, if you slash with the sword then repeat with a jump quickly after you can actually jump higher up in the air with it, regardless if your next to a wall or not.

Bunny Hop: You never stop jumping. Perfect for SS, BF, and just about all k-styles

Fly: When you jump, you will fly across the map in mid-air.

Float / Glide: Depending on where you are map wise, aswell as the terrain your standing on, you will either glide across the ground, or if you jump in the air, you fill float supsended in air and be able to walk around and such. ( You can jump to another 'float' level and will just be walking around still , but higher up. )

Super Speed: You walk extremely fast.

Knockdown: You constantly do the knockdown action repeatitly. ( If a player hits you while enabled you will stay lying on the ground until disabled. )

Hyper Block: When hitting the block button, you block at an extremely fast rate. ( You can just hold down the block button and see. )

Sticky Walls : You stick to a wall !

Boingy: Your constantly bouncing up and down as if you where on a pogo stick, if you jump while doing it you will bounce all the way to the top of the map and hit the ceiling.

Sword Glow's : Depending on the color you pick out of the assortment, your sword will glow that color when attacking.

No Slash Trail's : The trail's you usually see when attacking with a sword, will not show up, help's reduce lag slightly.

Sticky Weapon Flare: Yet another simple client-sided fun hack. When you shoot, the gun 'flare', or light if you want to call it that happens when you shoot gets stuck on the end of your gun, it will also transition to your sword aswell as other equipment if you cycle through your weaponary. ( Client sided, only you can see it, everyone else see's nothing. )

CSEAX: If you have ever played maplestory you will understand this when you use it because this is exactly what it reminded me of. Everyone is ontop of you in the entire map ( Client sided, only you can see it, everyone else is moving normally. Also note that you cannot do damage to other players, but they can do damage to you.. If you want to work on it there IS a way to make it so you can hit every person on the map while using it, but i will not be posting it, so do not ask. ) If you would like to see an example, click Here .
drunken drunken

http://cheatcentral.co.nr
lucas4560
Admin
Admin
lucas4560

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:00 am

great stuff dude, Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
TheChosenNooblet
TheChosenNooblet

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Rep me then Very Happy

meltedma

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 pm

TheChosenNooblet wrote:
Rep me then Very Happy
I do not like the repping system, people who steal stuff shouldn't get credit for stealing it. Then again the poeple who make stuff should
Back to top Go down
TheChosenNooblet
TheChosenNooblet

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 am

Nah lol I was jk. I don't really care for rep but it's a overblown thing on GC. Even if you were going to put some kind of rep system in, it would get out of hand pretty quick.

MadHatter
Know-it-all
Know-it-all

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
TheChosenNooblet
TheChosenNooblet

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 am

Yea the thing is, I posted the same exact thing a while back so I just didn't bother.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The types of hacks in Gunz   The types of hacks in Gunz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The types of hacks in Gunz
Page 1 of 1