Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.E.V Trainer!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-08

D.E.V Trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: D.E.V Trainer!!   D.E.V Trainer!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 pm

Well.... This is release im giving all of you... I did NOT originally make this... However.... I do take part in making part of the tutorial for it... Well hope you enjoy Smile

DEV trainer-This one is the less complicated one but you can't summon vehicles/weapons/etc. with it. Also this one can be used in campain for Halo. http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/140639/DevTrainerV2-11beta-zip.html

All DEV- This is the more complicated one it is the one that you can summon weapons/vehicles/etc./freeze time. Anyways READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT STRESS WHILE TRYING TO START!!!First start All DEV and make sure it says "all DEV is off" then start Halo CE then join a game. After that minimize the game and press the button "ON "Page Up" " . Once that is done PRESS ` . It is the button behind the number 1 on ur key board. A chat box should come up that says in pink
Halo once its up put in Cheat_all_vehicles when you do that get ready because almost all the vehicles in the game well fall on to you. If you want some more codes I'll list some down here but if you need more post some questions below here!

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/140639/DevTrainerV2-11beta-zip.html

Hope you enjoy Wink ~~Whip~~
Back to top Go down
meltedma

D.E.V Trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E.V Trainer!!   D.E.V Trainer!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:09 pm

TY Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-08

D.E.V Trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E.V Trainer!!   D.E.V Trainer!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:20 pm

Np.. I used to be a HALO Fanatic Smile.. I have a lot of left over things... Razz
Back to top Go down
meltedma

D.E.V Trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E.V Trainer!!   D.E.V Trainer!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:27 pm

I was just recomended halo by a friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D.E.V Trainer!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.E.V Trainer!!   D.E.V Trainer!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.E.V Trainer!!
Page 1 of 1