There was not tutorial section or anything, so i decided to post this here...
Sounds easy right? Well most people actually don't know how to make a post, so here are some tips.
1. Grammar, TRY to use proper grammar, of cource you can make mistakes but don't make a really long post in 2-3 minutes.... NO 1337 TALK!
2. Details, for example: when your selling something add the stats, when you want to anounce there's a new engine ADD THE ENGINE, etc.
3. Politeness, don't flame....
4. Sarcasme, avoid this since it's hard to detect whether something is sarcasme or not, even when your blaitent as hell some people won't know.
5. Useless posts, DON'T, there's a thank button if you like a post and you can add rep, flaming is also concidered useless and so is bumping.
6. Post count, WHO CARES ABOUT POST COUNT?! don't post very small things in every thread out there to get it up.
7. Thread titles, make these logically, what not to use as thread title: OMG!!, WTF!!!, HELP!!! and you can make up the rest
8. Section, post in the right section!
9. Rules, read the rules sticky, it really helps