Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Idea... I know that many of you are in clans.. But, I was wondering if we could make CheatCentral Clan! Not everyone would have to join, but, it would be a good idea.. Because, since were all friendly to each other.. If some of us were worse than others, we could all teach eachother Smile... Well, this is just a suggestion.. So, post your feedback on the idea...~~
Back to top Go down
meltedma

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 pm

Brilliant! one problem: it takes four people to make a clan(five plus the leader). I know that 4 of us have an account. Let's see, I can use my lvl 17 guy( I just gave away my other lvl 17 guy) to make the clan, he has like 20k from boss questing(I hacked). I can't put in my high lvl though because I already have a clan and do not want to quit it(its like all high lvls). So we are all going to have to get together at a certain time Shocked
Back to top Go down
Whip

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:43 pm

This would be kind of hard.. Maybe we shouldnt.. Plus, im trainging for the clan that TCN is in Smile
Back to top Go down
meltedma

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:33 am

Whip wrote:
This would be kind of hard.. Maybe we shouldnt.. Plus, im trainging for the clan that TCN is in Smile
GOOD LUCK!=)
Back to top Go down
TheChosenNooblet
Not so Nooby after all......
Not so Nooby after all......
TheChosenNooblet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:43 pm

Lol I second that. I have been slacking lately though. I can put my lvl 44 in that clan, altough I have to learn 2 more styles before that.
Back to top Go down
http://cheatcentral.co.nr
Sponsored content

Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea?   Idea? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gunz :: General Talk about Gunz-
Jump to: