AuthorMessage
Cloud
Grand Creator
Grand Creator
Cloud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Well. I'm Wesley O_O Empty
PostSubject: Well. I'm Wesley O_O   Well. I'm Wesley O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:20 am

Okay, I've decided to cool down a bit and join the forums. I guess the whole reason why I join forums is to help, I did wrong to this forum, and hope to redeem myself so yeah... I want to apologize... Just kinda fcking blew seeing my work from gc posted here by, SHYDEMON...... Damn, I gotta cool down... Okay so yeah, I could mod many forums.. I mod two forums at this moment. (GFX and GC) and I GG would let my mod their forums if I decide to dedicate my self to them... Yeah, well I decided to become active on all forums, of course I've been thinking of quiting this one because the CS section is all screwd up and a disgrace(sorry to say but I'm serious about one game and that is Counter Strike) so yeah.. thats me. Maybe fix your forum by not stickying all the fuxing aimbots and instead compiling it into one... I also think you guys need a better host because this host sucks. Well whatever.. Wesley out~
Back to top Go down
meltedma

PostSubject: Re: Well. I'm Wesley O_O   Well. I'm Wesley O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 am

That is very good. We are happy to have you with this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Contract
InvisibleD
InvisibleD
Contract

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Well. I'm Wesley O_O   Well. I'm Wesley O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:53 am

Nice of you to Join us Cool

PostSubject: Re: Well. I'm Wesley O_O   Well. I'm Wesley O_O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well. I'm Wesley O_O
Page 1 of 1