Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MANAGEMENT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meltedma

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 am

Hello everyone, cloud might not have posted a lot and may have started out a little rough but he honestly is a big contribution to our forums. Please treat him with respect for he is one of our new admins. Please do not get jealous of Him.

Admins:

1. MeltedMalt
2. TheChoosenNooblet
3. Cloud - Banned
4. Lucas4560

We will not be getting any more because we already have 4 and that nore the enuf. Do no send request unless you want to be a mod. You can send that to one of us.
Back to top Go down
lucas4560
Admin
Admin
lucas4560

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:34 am

one of the new dose that mean there is room for uhhh..... 3.... 14 people? lol just kidding room for one more i would to admin.
Back to top Go down
meltedma

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm

have to think about this one tongue
Back to top Go down
Contract
InvisibleD
InvisibleD
Contract

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-09

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:12 pm

LMAO, cloud cloud cloud, what a nice person lool, alright admin, hes on my appreciation list lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Grand Creator
Grand Creator
Cloud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 pm

Contract wrote:
LMAO, cloud cloud cloud, what a nice person lool, alright admin, hes on my appreciation list lol!
Lol. Rolling Eyes True I was bit pissed off at first, but yeah I can be an ass at times.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW MANAGEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MANAGEMENT!   NEW MANAGEMENT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MANAGEMENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cheat Central :: News-
Jump to: